Tagged by @morgannicolesmith . Not tagging anyone. #20factsaboutme
1. My birth date is October 26, 1983.
2. The #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 that week was either “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler or “Islands In The Stream” by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers.
3. I have a half brother and half sister from my mom’s first marriage that are living. I also have a brother from that marriage that was stillborn.
4. I only have one living grandparent left. My mother’s dad died a few weeks ago, her mother died several years before I was born, and my dad’s mom died 5 years ago this month.
5. I’m on the autism spectrum but I’m not autistic.
6. My first favorite movie was The Little Mermaid.
7. My first favorite singer was Whitney Houston.
8. My first favorite TV show was I Love Lucy.
9. My current favorite movie is The Wizard Of Oz.
10. My current favorite singer is a three-way between Celine Dion, Dolly Parton, and Whitney Houston.
11. My current favorite TV show is The Golden Girls.
12. My favorite album is probably Little Sparrow by Dolly Parton.
13. My favorite actress is Bette Davis.
14. My favorite actor is Cary Grant.
15. My favorite stand up comedian is Joan Rivers.
16. I pretty much mostly stan for old/dead people.
17. I still love VHS tapes and buy lots of them.
18. I will do anything for you if you offer me fried chicken and/or ice cream.
19. I’m incredibly lazy.
20. I’m one emotional meltdown away from being the real life version of the Debbie the cat lover video. I also feel the same way about dicks.